Peyronie’s disease or Penile curvature is one of the most annoying problems for any gentlemen who suffer from. In the severe case, inability to invaginate during sexual intercourse probably encountered. It is still lucky for the one who is in a mild condition because that they just can perform the intercourse, on the contrary of the psychological issue we still have concerned. Various kind of treatments had been proposed, commencing way of oral medications and up to a definite surgery as well. Despites a lot of therapeutic choices had been provided, but it still a problem and not so much succeed rating that could be guarantee.
This is why the plan on Peyronie’s disease treatment has been counted as a long-term strategy treatment relevant to a realistic goal of treatment methodology. Today we are going to tell you more about the extracorporeal shockwave therapy in Peyronie’s disease treatment.
What is an Extracorporeal shockwave therapy?
- Day-care minimally invasive therapy which will introducing a mechanical stimulation to the targeted cells.
- There were confirmed from scientific studied that Extracorporeal shockwave therapy could be promoted a growth factor and introducing a new blood vessel regeneration.
How long does it take for Extracorporeal shockwave therapy?
- 15 minutes for each session.
How many sessions of Extracorporeal shockwave therapy should be accepted?
Does the Extracorporeal shockwave therapy really work for Peyronie’s disease treatment?
- Yes, it does! Especially during an active phase of the Peyronie’s diseases.
- Less pain, less plaque size, longer penile length while erection and less penile curvature were reported.
- When treating with PDE5 inhibitors will increase the success rate of treatment outcome.
Once Peyronie’s disease is being a chronic disease, so patient’s education by doctor take advantage in a good relationship and also essentially while dealing with this kind of problem. Talk to your trusted urologist or you can leave me a message.
You can visit my official homepage here.