Have you ever been premature ejaculation? I bet most gentlemen including me, will have been through this problem at least a couple time in our entire lives. If PE (premature ejaculation) doesn’t cause or rarely cause you, it won’t be a problem and it is fine, in the contrary, if it does cause you more often and it really make sense to your partner though, then what and how you will solve this problem? Can you show me what your first-aid on PE problem is? I’m glad to tell you some about this stuff.
First of all, we need to ensure the definition clearly about what premature ejaculation is. Lots of organizations try to define PE in different kinds of wording but a simply meaning is referring to “An inability to control orgasm and ejaculates before the desires has done”. Several definitions are listed as the following examples:
Definition of Premature ejaculation.
- World health organisation (WHO) describes PE as “the inability to delay ejaculation sufficiently to enjoy love making, which is manifested by either an occurrence of ejaculation before or very soon after the beginning of the intercourse or ejaculation occurs in the absence of sufficient erection to make intercourse possible.”
- The American Urological Association (AUA) defines as “occurs sooner than desired, either before or shortly after penetration, causing distress to either one or both partners.”
Let’s hit to the point of how to improve PE yourself. Here they are………
- Open mind and speak freely to your partner – There are very clear evidences that negative thoughts or bad relationship can possibly leads to PE. Caring and getting to know each other more can improve sexual performance.
- Notice something that makes PE gone worse or better – A glass of wine may prolong sexual activity duration or sometimes a recently medication will worsen the PE.
- “Start-Stop” technique – This technique was proposed more than 50 years ago. Very simple, the man needs to inform his partner to stop any genital stimulation until the excited state disappear and then reintroduce the stimulation again, the cycle is repeated depend on the pleasure.
- “Squeeze” technique – When the man is getting close to ejaculation, his partner firmly squeezes the intersection of the glans and shaft of the penis, then the erection diminishes, the cycle is repeated depend on the pleasure.
- Exercise – It is firmly that Regular exercise can increase serotonin neurotransmitter which prolong ejaculation period. Recently randomized trial shows that moderate intensity exercise longer than 30 minutes at least 5 times a week significantly improve PE problem.
- Condoms – Condoms can reduce glans penis sensitivity. Furthermore, many manufacturers add topical agent in condoms which make the sensation little lower, resulting in longer sexual activity duration.
- Topical penile therapies – Topical desensitizing medications such as lidocaine sprays or creams applying at the tip and shaft of penis 10 – 15 minutes before sexual activity significantly prolong ejaculation period. However, strictly instruction must be follow as below.
- Remove the agent before contact partner, due to report, it will cause numbness sensation to the partner.
- Immediately perform sexual activity, due to report, it will causes temporary loss of sensitivity which lead to failure activity.
All above mentioned are the 7-self-solve for premature ejaculation. If it still cause you trouble, feel free to text me or having the discussion with your trusted Andrologist.